Friday, July 27, 2012

French Onion Burgers

This is something I've been making for a long time and its so yummy to turn an ordinary burger into something special.  Remember if you don't like onions...probably not a good idea to try this one :-)

Ingredients:

  • 1lb of 95% lean ground beef (I only use lean since I'm grossed out by meat fat)
  • 1 packet of french onion soup mix
  • American Cheese

Directions:

Preheat grill.




Mix together meat and soup mix. 

Shape into hamburgers.



Grill until done to your liking.  I put cheese on it.  You know whats funny is that my husband hates these burgers since he doesn't like onion so I have to make the cheese into a different pattern on the top so he knows these are the "poison" burgers.  That's why the cheese is criss crossed on the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment