- Zucchini (cut into slices)
- Cottage Cheese (a large tub...I used large curd)
- 1 egg
- 2 small bags of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 2 small jars of Ragu super chunky mushroom sauce
In a large bowl combine egg, 1 bag of cheese, cottage cheese, garlic salt, and italian seasoning. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x13 pan. Put down a layer of sauce on the bottom. Layer with slices of zucchini.
Top zucchini layer with layer of the cottage cheese mix.
Top cottage cheese layer with light layer of sauce.
Repeat 2 more times.
Top the last zucchini layer with sauce and the 2nd bag of mozz. cheese.
Bake for 60 mins. Let stand 15 mins before serving.