This one was good. Everyone liked it a lot. I just wish I would have gotten a better picture of it. Maybe next time.
Main Ingredients:his recipe is recomended for 16 servings
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can or bottle pizza sauce
- 1 package Hormel® Pepperoni Minis
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese blend
- Crackers and breadsticks
- In 2-quart slow cooker, place cream cheese
- In bowl, combine pizza sauce and pepperoni minis; pour over cream cheese. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cover slow cooker; cook on LOW setting 2 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir before serving. Serve with crackers and breadsticks.