Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hormel Easy Pepperoni Pizza Dip (in the Slow Cooker)

For Father's Day Dinner I wanted to use the Triple Dipper again but I wanted to try some different dips.  I cruised around the recipe websites and found one on hormel.com.  The link to the recipe is here.

This one was good.  Everyone liked it a lot.  I just wish I would have gotten a better picture of it.  Maybe next time.


Main Ingredients:
his recipe is recomended for 16 servings
  • 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
  • 1 (15-ounce) can or bottle pizza sauce
  • 1 package Hormel® Pepperoni Minis
  • 1 cup shredded pizza cheese blend
  • Crackers and breadsticks
Instructions
  1. In 2-quart slow cooker, place cream cheese
  2. In bowl, combine pizza sauce and pepperoni minis; pour over cream cheese. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. 
  3. Cover slow cooker; cook on LOW setting 2 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir before serving. Serve with crackers and breadsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment