Friday, July 6, 2012

Barbeque Chicken Wings (in the Slow Cooker)

I've made these wings several times but always in the oven and/or grill.  This time it was 100 degrees outside and I said screw it I'm not going outside or turning on the oven for 2 hours.  I don't know where I saw these done.  I think I was watching a grilling special on TV and saw someone make it. 

These are always a hit and turned out great in the slow cooker!



Ingredients:

  • Famous Dave's Rib Rub
  • Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
  • Fresh Chicken Wings
  • Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

Directions:

Preheat slow cooker on High.

Cut off strips of aluminum foil to make pockets.  Take 2-3 chicken wings at a time and coat with ranch dressing then sprinkle with rub.  Place in the aluminum pocket and seal.  Place in slow cooker.



Repeat until crock pot is filled with chicken wing pockets.



Cook on High for approximately 2 hours.





Take a tray and place wings on the tray meaty side up. 





Brush with BBQ sauce (I used my Bobby Flay basting brush!).  Stick under the broiler in the oven on High for aprox 5 mins.





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment