Friday, July 27, 2012

Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Muffins

More zucchini...I know...I swear I have some meat and other type recipes I'll share also.  I just have a freaking lot of zucchini right now!

These were super yummy with a capital Y.  Anything is better with chocolate pudding right?  Right.

Got this recipe from here on food.com.

 
Ingredients:

  • 3 eggs, beaten
  • 1 cup cooking oil
  • 1 1/4 cups sugar
  • 1 (6 ounce) packages chocolate instant pudding
  • 2 cups grated zucchini
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1 cup unbleached flour
  • 2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • Semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)

Directions

  1. Beat eggs, oil, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla and zucchini together.
  2. Blend dry ingredients and add to zucchini mixture; mix well. Add the chocolate chips if using them.
  3. Scoop into greased muffin tins or into a tin with cupcake liners.
  4. Bake 17-20 minutes at 350 degrees.  I baked them about 17 minutes and they turned out great.




No comments:

Post a Comment