These were super yummy with a capital Y. Anything is better with chocolate pudding right? Right.
Got this recipe from here on food.com.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) packages chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla and zucchini together.
- Blend dry ingredients and add to zucchini mixture; mix well. Add the chocolate chips if using them.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins or into a tin with cupcake liners.
- Bake 17-20 minutes at 350 degrees. I baked them about 17 minutes and they turned out great.