Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bobby Flay's Silicone Basting Barbeque Brush

Just wanted to talk about one of my favorite new products this season.  My old cooking brushes were pretty beat up this year.  Early in the BBQ season I had some Kohl's cash and a 30% off coupon (if you get a 30% off coupon its like its begging you to use it!).  So I packed up both kids and went for an adventure to Kohl's.

I looked along the wall and found some brushes that were similar to my old ones.  But you see the thing is I hated those old ones...maybe I secretly plotted their demise so I could get something new :-)  The problem with the old ones I had was that for vinegar and things that had a runny texture it was hard to "slop" enough on the meat to coat it. 

So then I looked around some more and found my answer...The Bobby Flay Silicone Basting Brush!!!!  I love you little red brush!



It was $8.49 plus 30% off.  What's not to love about that!

I've used it soooo many times now.  For barbeque sauce...for vinegar onto pit beef...for ketchup on meatloafs...the uses of this thing go on and on.  But the best thing is that it picks up a lot of stuff so you can just slather on your marinade or sauce!  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment