Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chicken Salad Crescents

Found this recipe on one of my favorite food blogger's sites...Plain Chicken.  I modified it slightly. 

I'm ashamed to admit I had all of the makings for this for the Memorial Weekend cookout but in all the hub bub I totally forgot to make it.  It worked out for the best though since I wouldn't have been able to take pictures that day.

For tailgate I can chill the mixed up ingredients and take with me in a cooler.  Then I'll assemble them and use the Camp Chef Oven to cook.



Ingredients:

  • Rotisserie Chicken (pick meat off and break into small chunks)
  • 1 cup chopped celery
  • 1 tsp worcestershite sauce
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3/4 cup mayo
  • 2 can of crescent rolls
  • 1 package (2 cups) of shredded cheddar cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.



Take all the ingredients except the rolls and mix together in a bowl. 



Separate out the rolls into triangles.



I then took a scooper from pampered chef and took a generous scoop and placed on each triangle.  Roll the triangle up with the mixture securely inside.



Put in the oven and cook for about 18 minutes until the tops are golden brown and the insides are gooey and melted.



Let cool for a few minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment