Monday, August 27, 2012

Finally Got to Use the Camping Oven!

What can I say but this thing is absolutely awesome!  It's an oven and a stove for tailgating or camping.  And it works!



I just got back from camping and used this all weekend on a single canister of propane.  I made peach cobbler...overnight french toast casserole...chicken nuggets.



This was well worth every penny!!



I **heart** you camping oven :-)

Some words of advice...

  • Preheat the oven and play with the temps...even on the low setting it got hot in there quick.
  • When choosing your bakeware...make sure it doesn't hit from end to end inside.  This will block how the oven distributes heat and the dish will burn on the bottom since the heat has nowhere to go.

So after a couple trial runs I have it down.  If you follow those rules then you will be happy with the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment