This turned out so good. I loved it and will be making it again and again!
- 3 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken that I got from ShopRite for $3.99)
- 1 cup diced celery (about 3 stalks) -- I used the food processor to cut it extra fine
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans -- Used the food processor again for this
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, such as Craisins, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Shred chicken from the bone and place in a bowl.
I mixed the pecans and celery from the food processor in first. Then added the Craisins.
Finally I took all the ingredients for the dressing and mixed everything together in the bowl. I served over a bed of lettuce for a delish lunch!