Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sunday Night Football Menu

For the Sunday night football game against the Patriots it was a treat because I was able to cook during the day and bring almost all of it down to the tailgate hot and just throw in the chafing dishes.




On the Menu....

Slow Cooker/Grilled Baby Back Ribs
Baltimore Style Pit Beef
Pit Ham
Philly Cheesesteak Dip
BBQ Chicken Wings

The pit beef and pit ham I cooked on the grill and sliced before I left.  Transported in the cooler and put in the chafing dishes.

The Baby Back Ribs and BBQ Chicken Wings I cooked in slow cooker all day.  Right before leaving I cooked it on the grill for 5 mins then put in the cooler and threw in the chafing dish.

Finally I brought a smaller round chafing dish and threw in all the dip ingredients right at tailgate.  Let it melt right then and there.  It was delicious...yum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment