Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dip #1 in the Triple Dipper - Buffalo Chicken Dip

Buffalo Chicken Dip I have made many times.  I got the original recipe from Tastefully Simple website.  I've since adapted it for the slow cooker.  I use their Cheesy Chive dip mix but any cheesy dip mix would do.  I've also used the Beer Cheese dip mix of theirs and it worked out well.

Ingredients:

  • 8oz of cream cheese (I used about 10oz...I had some leftover from another box)
  • Packet of Cheesy Chive dip mix (Tastefully Simple...any cheesy dip mix would do though)
  • 4 tablespoons of Buffalo Wing Sauce (use less for milder taste...more for extreme hotness)
  • Can of white chicken meat
  • 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I usually use a tiny bit more..I like cheese...a lot!)

Directions:

I turned on the triple dipper so the crock pots started to warm.  Put the cream cheese in and let it soften for 10-15 mins until you can stir it.

Dump in the packet of cheese mix until its mixed into the cream cheese.  Drain the can of chicken and add.  Stir.

At this point I let it cook for another 10 mins.   I then add the wing sauce and cheese and mix.  Cook on low for another 30-45 mins.  Stirring every 15 mins or so.  Serve with tortilla chips or my personal favorite the pretzel chips.

I took a pic of the finished dip but folks almost finished it off within 15 mins of when I set it out!  So all you see is what was left!



**UPDATE**

I made this dip again for my sister in laws birthday and I finally got a better picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment